Monday, April 20, 2009

"Workin' nine to five"....well, not yet

I have been applying for jobs for a few months. It has been an interesting experience. I have always had a job when I needed a job. I go back to many months ago when I was praying for God to make me available to what he wanted me to do for him. Sort of like asking for the gift of patience, you can only know you have it when you are given the opportunity to practice it!  

I have been delighted by the gift of availability and the sweet time that I have been able to have with the Lord. God has blessed our lives with providing for us in such unexpected ways. 

So why do I keep applying?? Well, I want to see what God has for me. I think that I need to put myself out there to see if there is a place that God has called me to work. I will continue to trust him for our finances and we will joyfully serve where he has us now.


No comments: